Tailgate Recipes Edit
Try any of these recipes before your favorite sporting event! These recipes were selected to be easy to prepare and compliment any tailgate party -- large or small.
Traditionally, tailgating involves drinking, eating, and the grilling of various meat products -- and the opposing teams!
Popular tailgate party foods include burgers, sausages, hot dogs, salsa, guacamole, and any types of beans and salads.
Local Favorites Edit
- Customize your own Home Team Guacamole! The secret is the local "add-ins" for Tampa Bay (shrimp), Oakland (black beans), and 8 more teams!
- New Orleans brings us the Super Bowl of Gumbo
Football Foods Edit
For your favorite football game, the best answer is at least one football-shaped food item.
'Super' Recipes Edit
- 'Buffalo' Wings? Not this year. Try Easy Mole Chicken Wings
- Who was the "Super Bowl MVP"? A bowl of this 'Most Valuable Paella'
- Get your game on with Beer Margaritas, Super Bowl style
- Two meats compete -- and everyone wins with Super Bowl Chicken & Andouille
- The road to the chili championship is easy, with Easy Super Bowl Chili