Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tailgate Recipes Edit
Try any of these recipes before your favorite sporting event! These recipes were selected to be easy to prepare and compliment any tailgate party -- large or small.
Traditionally, tailgating involves drinking, eating, and the grilling of various meat products -- and the opposing teams!
Popular tailgate party foods include burgers, sausages, hot dogs, salsa, guacamole, and any types of beans and salads.
Local Favorites Edit
- Customize your own Home Team Guacamole! The secret is the local "add-ins" for Tampa Bay (shrimp), Oakland (black beans), and 8 more teams!
- New Orleans brings us the Super Bowl of Gumbo
Football Foods Edit
For your favorite football game, the best answer is at least one football-shaped food item.
'Super' Recipes Edit
- 'Buffalo' Wings? Not this year. Try Easy Mole Chicken Wings
- Who was the "Super Bowl MVP"? A bowl of this 'Most Valuable Paella'
- Get your game on with Beer Margaritas, Super Bowl style
- Two meats compete -- and everyone wins with Super Bowl Chicken & Andouille
- The road to the chili championship is easy, with Easy Super Bowl Chili