Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This Recipe Serves: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin (rice wine)
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ⅔ cup beer
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 4 to 6 ounces each
- For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan.
- Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half.
- Let cool.
- Place the chicken and teriyaki marinade in a plastic bag and seal tight.
- Place the bag in a cooler with ice packs and let the chicken marinate on the way to the game.
- When you get to the parking lot, preheat a portable grill.
- Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.