Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine 2 tbsp cornstarch with soy sauce toss with meat until all meat is coated, brown in hot oil when done drain.
- Drain pineapple reserving juice,add reserved juice, vinegar sugar and garlic salt to meat.
- Bring to boil reduce heat cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Dissolve remaining 1 tbsp cornstarch in water, add to meat cook stirring constantly until thickened and translucent.
- Add pineapple, heat through.
- Serve on a bed of cabbage.