Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve tahini dip with fresh bread, warm pitta bread or as a dressing for salads, grills, or even in sandwiches.
- 4 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with salt
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- cold water to thin
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients, beating hard.
- This is best done in a food processor.
- Add enough cold water to give a pouring consistency.