Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup tahina
- 1 ½ to 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 3-5 crushed garlic cloves (optional)
- finely chopped parsley (optional)
- To tahina, add water, lemon juice, salt, cumin and vinegar then stir thoroughly until well blended and a smooth paste will result. Or, dissolve salt in water, then add cumin, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Stir, then gradually add tahina stirring constantly. Add any or all of the optional ingredients, according to taste. You may also use a blender or food processor at a slow speed.