Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with Aseeda.
- 5 onions
- 1 cup oil
- 1 bulb garlic
- 500g mince meat
- 2 tbsp wayka (okra powder)
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Chop onions and fry in oil until crispy and dry.
- Blend Onion with a little water.
- To the remaining oil, add mince meat and fry.
- Add 2 cups of water and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of tomato paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add blended onions and crush garlic with pepper and add to stew.
- Add wayka and stir for 2 minutes.