Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beef balls in the pan
- 3 slices stale bread
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- chicken fat for frying
- 1 lb beef
- 2 onions, grated
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 gill grape juice
- Soak bread in grape juice and squeeze dry in hands.
- Put meat 3 times through mincer, add bread and put through mincer again.
- Add all other ingredients, except chicken fat, and knead for 10 minutes.
- Wet palms of hands with leftover grape juice and shape mixture into small balls.
- Heat fat to boiling point and put in balls.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until both sides are well browned, about 30 minutes for whole operation.