Baked sour cream tacos
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (#2½) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano, rubbed between palms of hands
- 2 or more tbsp salsa jalapeno or your favorite chile relish
- 1 lb jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pint sour cream, salted
- Wilt onion in hot oil.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, salsa jalapeno and salt.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Fry tortillas lightly in oil.
- Put some of the sauce and a piece of cheese on each one and roll.
- Arrange in buttered glass baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over tacos, top with cheese and spoon sour cream over all.
- Bake at 325°F for 25 to 30 minutes.