Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Baked sour cream tacos
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (#2½) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano, rubbed between palms of hands
- 2 or more tbsp salsa jalapeno or your favorite chile relish
- 1 lb jack cheese, cubed
- 1 pint sour cream, salted
- Wilt onion in hot oil.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, salsa jalapeno and salt.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Fry tortillas lightly in oil.
- Put some of the sauce and a piece of cheese on each one and roll.
- Arrange in buttered glass baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over tacos, top with cheese and spoon sour cream over all.
- Bake at 325°F for 25 to 30 minutes.