- Sauté ground beef with onions, garlic and taco seasoning in skillet well done.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cut the tops off the potatoes and scoop out most of the flesh.
- Mash about half of the flesh and return it to the potato skins.
- Fill the rest of each potato with the ground beef mixture and top with California avocado, tomatoes and cilantro
- Sprinkle with taco sauce and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.