Prep Time: 10 min.
Marinade time: 24 hours
Seasons: 2 pounds of Beef
This is an easy to prepare Beef Jerky Marinade. Its unusual flavor is a welcome change from the same old beef jerky marinade flavors commonly available. Thats the wonderful thing about making your own Homemade Beef Jerky, You can choose the flavors you want!
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Sauce
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoke
- salt to taste
- Dash of Tabasco Sauce
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- To use the Beef Jerky Marinade Pour over 2 pounds of thinly sliced beef, cover, and allow to marinate for 24 hours in the refrigerator
- Prepare the beef jerky as you normally would in your Dehydrator or using your Oven
Contributed by Edit
For information on making Homemade Beef Jerky in your Oven See: Oven Beef Jerky