Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Gerard and Lulabel Van Duist
- 1½ pounds ground beef, browned
- 3 cans stewed tomatoes (1 can Rotel)
- 1 can ranch-style beans
- 1 can pinto or kidney beans
- 1 can corn, optional
- 1 small can green chilies, chopped
- 1 pkg. ranch style dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Open cans.
- Pour into big pot.
- Sprinkle in ranch style dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Add meat.
- Heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chips or cornbread.
- Yum yum!