Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings. (3 tacos each)
- 1 pound lean ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 16-ounce jar prepared chunky salsa
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 11-ounce can corn, drained
- 1 cup 4 ounces shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 18 flour or corn tortillas, warmed
Brown Turkey in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain fat and liquid, if necessary. Stir in salsa, rice and corn. Cook over medium heat, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no liquid remains. Spoon 1/3 cup mixture in each tortilla, top with about 1 tablespoon Cheese. Roll up; serve.