Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 sliced purple onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- 16-ounce Italian bread shell
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup lettuce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- Stir together Mexican Meat Mix and sour cream, spread evenly over the Italian bread shell.
- Top with onion and shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with lettuce; cherry tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro.