Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Source: Oscar Gomez, Tucson, Arizona in Southern Living, November 2000
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 sliced purple onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- 16-ounce Italian bread shell
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup lettuce
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté onion in olive oil over medium heat until tender.
- Stir together Mexican Meat Mix and sour cream, spread evenly over the Italian bread shell.
- Top with onion and shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; top with lettuce; cherry tomatoes and chopped fresh cilantro.