- 1 pound ground Beef
- 1/2 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 small Onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 jar (16-ounce size) salsa (1 cup)
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 5 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
Cook Beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
Stir in celery, Onion, salsa and corn. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat taco shells as directed on package.
Spoon Beef mixture into taco shells.
Top with lettuce.
- Makes 5 tacos