From Menu and Recipes Week 3/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb macaroni
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and chopped onion over medium heat until brown.
- Mix in tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir in pasta.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumbled taco chips and grated cheese on top.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.