Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/11/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb macaroni
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In large skillet, cook and stir ground beef and chopped onion over medium heat until brown.
- Mix in tomato soup, diced tomatoes, and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir in pasta.
- Spoon beef mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumbled taco chips and grated cheese on top.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.