Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Beans, Refried Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (1¼ ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15½ ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, and drain fat.
- Mix in dry taco seasoning.
- Spoon browned meat into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Spoon a layer of refried beans over meat, then salsa. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes.