Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great appetizer dish, I have made it quite ofter for parties, never had a empty platter with this recipe, I am sure you will love this one. (note: the cooking time is cooking the ground beef.)
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 x (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (4 ounces) can chopped green chilis, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1½ cups chopped lettuce
- ½ - ¾ cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large corn chips
- In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning, simmer 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and milk; spread on a 14-inch serving platter or pizza pan.
- Top with the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with chilies, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with large size corn chips.