This is a great appetizer dish, I have made it quite ofter for parties, never had a empty platter with this recipe, I am sure you will love this one. (note: the cooking time is cooking the ground beef.)
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ½ cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 x (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (4 ounces) can chopped green chilis, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1½ cups chopped lettuce
- ½ - ¾ cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large corn chips
- In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning, simmer 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and milk; spread on a 14-inch serving platter or pizza pan.
- Top with the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with chilies, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Serve with large size corn chips.