Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 green bell peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup catsup
- 1½ cups tortilla chips, crushed
- Cut green bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Cut tamales into ¼ inch slices.
- Combine tamales, chili, ½ cup cheese, onion and catsup.
- Fill the pepper halves.
- Place in an electric skillet and pour ¼ inch hot water into the skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the peppers.
- Top with tortilla chips.
- Simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes, until cheese melts.