- Cover bulgur with warm water and soak for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Mix in the lemon juice, crushed garlic , salt and pepper.
- Allow this to rest until bulgur is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Wash the mint and parsley well and dry it.
- Chop parsley and mint finely using a knife or food processor (if using a food processor it helps to use the pulse in order to prevent chopping to fine and turning the herbs to a puree).
- Combine the mint, parsley, scallions and tomatoes and bulgur mixture.
- Toss with olive oil as desired.
- Add lemon juice, salt or pepper as desired to adjust the taste.
- Serve with small romaine lettuce leaves, use them as scoops.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.