Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 6 servings .
- 500 grams parsley
- 500 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams crushed wheat
- 125 grams olive oil
- 75 grams lemon juice
- 100 grams fresh mint
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 100 grams lettuce leaves
- 50 grams onions
- Wash the crushed wheat and squeeze to remove the water, put it in a deep bowl.
- Chop onions and mix it with salt and pepper, add to crushed wheat.
- Chop the parsley and squeezed to remove the water,add to crushed wheat.
- Wash and remove the seeds from tomatoes, chop (dice), add to crushed wheat !!! Keep ¼ of chopped tomatoes for garnish.
- Add oil and lemon juice to the mixture, mix well.
- In a salad bowl pour the taboulah. Garnish with chop tomatoes and lettuce leaves.