Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cracked wheat salad
- 3 bunches flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (stems discarded)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, finely chopped, seeded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- juice of 3 lemons
- 100g (4oz) fine bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 250ml (9fl oz) boiling water
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- Before you start prepare all the above ingredients ready.
- Place cracked wheat in a large bowl, add boiling water and set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
- Place chopped parsley, mint, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl then add the salt and pepper.
- Now mix all your ingredients thoroughly.
- Drain the cracked wheat, squeeze out excess water and add to the bowl and combine. Finally add lemon juice, olive oil and mix all ingredients.