Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Lightly brush four 9- or 10-inch flour tortillas with a small amount of cooking oil, or spray non-stick coating onto 1 side of each tortilla.
- Spray non-stick coating into four taco salad molds or small oven-safe bowls.
- Press tortillas, coated sides up, into molds or bowls.
- Place a ball of foil in each tortilla cup. Bake in a 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove the foil. Cool. Remove Tortilla Bowls from the molds.
- Fill the bowls with salad of your choice and serve immediately.Makes 4 bowls.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.