Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 can tomato paste
- 4 to 5 tblsp flour
- 3 tblsp sour cream
- salt to taste
- Cover potatoes with water.
- Add a little salt and boil until tender.
- Dilute tomato paste with a little water and add to potatoes.
- Mix in a small bowl or cup, flour and just enough milk to form a paste.
- Stir until smooth. Add sour cream; stir until blended, then add more milk.
- Stir and pour into soup. Simmer for 20 minutes.