Contributed by Delma World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk or light cream
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
- 1 green chile, cut lengthwise
- 1 red chile, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons nampla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 or 4 leaves of basil
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Stir-fry green curry paste for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and nampla.
- Stir fry until chicken is done.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet peas and red and green chile.
- Stir a few times.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with basil leaves.