Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk or light cream
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
- 1 green chile, cut lengthwise
- 1 red chile, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons nampla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 or 4 leaves of basil
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Stir-fry green curry paste for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and nampla.
- Stir fry until chicken is done.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add sweet peas and red and green chile.
- Stir a few times.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with basil leaves.