Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
makes 36 mini-muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Apple
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 36 (1 3/4 inch) mini-muffin cups.
- Combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Combine milk, butter, eggs and vanilla in small bowl until blended; stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in Apple. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, heat honey and brown sugar in small saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil; stir to dissolve Sugar.
- Remove from heat. Dip warm muffins into hot glaze, then into walnuts.
- Spear with popsicle sticks or wooden skewers, if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.