Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of szechwan orange chicken.
- ¼ cup frozen orange juice, thawed
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Asian chile paste
- zest of 1 orange
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- orange sections
- sliced scallions
- In a bowl, whisk first 6 ingredients.
- Place in plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Coat grill rack with oil.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserve marinade.
- Grill 20 minutes covered, turning and basting with marinade every 5 minutes until done.
- In a saucepan, boil remaining marinade 1 minute.
- Drizzle over chicken and serve.
- Garnish---with orange sections and sliced scallions.