Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings of szechwan orange chicken.
- ¼ cup frozen orange juice, thawed
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Asian chile paste
- zest of 1 orange
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- orange sections
- sliced scallions
- In a bowl, whisk first 6 ingredients.
- Place in plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat outdoor grill.
- Coat grill rack with oil.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserve marinade.
- Grill 20 minutes covered, turning and basting with marinade every 5 minutes until done.
- In a saucepan, boil remaining marinade 1 minute.
- Drizzle over chicken and serve.
- Garnish---with orange sections and sliced scallions.