Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Cookoff Winner, Category Quick Weeknight Favorites
- Prep: 20 minutes | Chil: 30 minutes | Grill: 10 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
- ⅓ cup Kraft cucumber ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1½ cups loosely packed shredded cole slaw mix
- ½ cup diced green onion
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- vegetable cooking spray for grilling
- 1½ lb ground chicken breast
- ¼ cup Kraft Asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1½ tsp Szechwan seasoning
- 6 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients and ¼ tsp salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
- Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray and place on grill.
- Preheat grill to 300°F to 350°F (medium).
- Combine ground chicken, next 3 ingredients, and remaining ¾ tsp salt in a large bowl until blended.
- Shape into 6 (¾-inch) patties.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Grill buns cut side down 1 – 2 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Place 1 burger on top of each bottom bun; top evenly with slaw mixture, and tops of buns.