- Cut the turnip and carrots into chunks. Do not peel.
- Tear the napa cabbage leaves into shreds.
- Chop the peppers into small pieces.
- Place the peppercorn and the salt in the bottom of the pickling jar.
- Pour in the boiling water, stirring to dissolve the salt.
- Stir in the wine.
- Add the cinnamon stick, ginger, and the vegetables.
- Cover and let sit for at least 2 days before using.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.