Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 3 - 4
- 1 pound fresh noodles (Shanghai thin noodles are good)
- ½ pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 ounces shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- ½ bok choy, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup carrot, cut on the diagonal
- ½ cup broccoli or cauliflower, trimmed, cut on the diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot bean sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil for stir-frying
- ½ cup stock
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Mix together marinade ingredients.
- Marinate chicken for at least twenty minutes.
- While marinating chicken, mix together sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Also while marinating chicken, parboil noodles in a pot of boiling water for three minutes.
- Loosen up noodles with chopsticks as they are boiling.
- Heat wok.
- When heated, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic and chicken and stir-fry.
- When the chicken is nearly done, push the chicken up to the side of the wok and add the shrimp in the middle of the wok.
- When the shrimp are done, mix the chicken and shrimp and remove from the wok to a platter.
- Reheat the wok and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add onions, bok choy, carrot and broccoli and stir-fry until tender and crisp.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of salt over the vegetables and mix it in.
- Remove the vegetables to a platter.
- Clean out the wok with a paper towel.
- Heat wok again and add 3 tablespoons oil.
- Place noodles in the wok, using chopsticks to break them up.
- Add 2 tablespoons hot bean sauce and 1 tablespoon light soy sauce.
- Stir-fry until the noodles are heated through.
- Add cooked chicken, shrimp and all the vegetables.
- Re-stir sauce mixture and add.
- When it comes to a boil, test and adjust the seasoning if desired, then remove and serve.