- Prepare the 4 Opera House garnishes by selecting 4 x 5 whitlof leaves of decreasing size.
- Make a hole at the base of the leaves with a paring knife and pass a spear cut from the carrot through the hole to make the 4 forward pointing sails and one small reversed sail of the opera house.
- Store in iced water until required, if necessary.
- Arrange four serves of salad in the middle of appropriate plates.
- Garnish with the avocado slices, quartered tomatoes and smoked quail egg halves.
- Drizzle the salads with the mayonnaise, add the emu prosciutto, akudjura and parmesan.
- Set the opera house garnish in place using extra lettuce leaves to secure them and finish the salad with the croutons.
- Serve at once.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.