Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with Salad, pitta bread and hummous. This is a wonderful Middle Eastern dish.
- 2 lbs swordfish steaks, cut into large cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place in a large dish.
- Blend together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Pour over the .
- Cover loosely with clear film and leave in a cool place to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Thread the cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of tomato and Onion.
- Grill the kebabs for 7 to 10 minutes, basting frequently with the remaining marinade and turning occasionally.