Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a quick and easy kebab, flavored with the citrusy tang of Turkish sumac. Serve with rice. Preparation time does not include 4-hour marinating time.
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sumac powder, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) swordfish steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
Combine all ingredients except swordfish; mix well. Add and marinate in dressing 4 hours in refrigerator. Thread on skewers; dust with additional sumac. Grill or broil as closely to the flame as possible, turning once. Cook about 6 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook. Serve with rice.