This is a quick and easy kebab, flavored with the citrusy tang of Turkish sumac. Serve with rice. Preparation time does not include 4-hour marinating time.
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) sumac powder, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 pound(s) swordfish steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
Combine all ingredients except swordfish; mix well. Add and marinate in dressing 4 hours in refrigerator. Thread on skewers; dust with additional sumac. Grill or broil as closely to the flame as possible, turning once. Cook about 6 minutes per side, being careful not to overcook. Serve with rice.