Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great healthy breakfast that you can make in large quantities to last the week.
- 170 g / 6 oz rolled oats
- 170 g / 6 oz raisins or sultanas
- 110 g / 4 oz dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 110 g / 4 oz hazelnuts, split in half and roasted
- 350 ml / 12 fl oz fresh apple juice
- 2 apples (Coxes or Granny Smith apple|Granny Smiths) peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small tub Greek or natural yoghurt
- 4 ripe apricots, roughly chopped
- clear honey to serve
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, raisins, apricots and hazelnuts.
- Pour over the apple juice and leave for 10 – 15 minutes to allow the oats and dried fruit to soak up the juice.
- Divide the muesli between 6 glass bowls and top with the grated apple.
- Spoon on a dollop of yoghurt and drizzle over some honey.
- Serve immediately.