Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4 cups
- 1 large clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb natural Swiss cheese, cubed or shredded
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- French or Italian bread cubes
- Rub inside of fondue pot or saucepan with cut edge of garlic then discard.
- In fondue pot, simmer wine.
- Blend in soup.
- Combine cheese and cornstarch; stir into soup mixture.
- Heat until cheese melts stir now and then.
- Spear bread with fondue fork and dip into fondue.