Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 8 ounces shredded or sliced Swiss cheese, cut into small strips
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds 
- Combine chicken, celery, stuffing cubes, salad dressing, milk, green onion, salt, pepper, and Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle With Toasted almonds.
- Cover casserole and bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue baking 10 minutes longer.