Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. rubbed sage
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground Beef
- 1 c. cracker crumbs
- 3/4 c. grated Swiss cheese
- 1/4 c. finely chopped Onion
- 2-3 strips Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the egg .
- Add evaporated milk, sage, salt and pepper, and mix.
- Add Beef, crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Cheese and the Onion.
- Arrange Bacon pieces on top of loaf.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining Cheese on top and bake 10 minutes longer.