Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sweet And Spicy Shrimp
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sesame or vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1small Onion, Sliced
- 1 Small Green bell pepper, Sliced
- 1 Medium carrot, Thinly Sliced (1/2 Cup)
- 3/4 Pound Peeled And Deveined Raw Large Shrimp, Thawed if Frozen
Hot Cooked rice, if Desired
Mix soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, red pepper And sesame oil; Set Aside.Heat vegetable oil in 10-Inch Skillet Over Medium-High Heat. Cook Onion,bell pepper And carrot in oil 2 to 3 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally,Until Crisp-Tender. Stir in soy sauce Mixture And Shrimp. Cook 3 to 5Minutes, Stirring Occasionally, Until Shrimp Are Pink And Firm And SauceIs Thickened. Serve Over rice.
Yield: 4 Servings.