Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 to 40 minutes
Roasted until crispy Brussels sprouts with a kick. Healthy and Delicious!
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F .
- Trim the base off the Brussels sprouts and remove any brown leaves or parts.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper.
- In a pan, bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes until crispy (toss around pan once during baking).
- Once out of the oven drizzle with white wine vinegar and honey.
- Enjoy! :).