Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Serve over rice or other whole grains.
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks in jice
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 4 cups chopped Broccoli
- 1 Onion, cut in wedges
- 1 cup water
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Drain the pineapple, reserve the juice and set aside.
- Place the vegetables, except the Broccoli, in a large pot or wok with 1/2 cup of the water and the garlic and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the Broccoli and the remaining 1/2 cup water. Stir, then cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. Stir in the pineapple chunks and the sauce mixture.
- Cook, stirring until thickened. kwvegan vegan