- Drain tofu in a colander, then weigh down tofu with something heavy.
- Let it sit in the sink while preparing the sauce.
- Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and juice from the pineapple in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil until thick and clear.
- Slice tofu into cubes and add to sauce; marinate while rice cooks or 1 hour.
- Slice onion and pepper into thin strips.
- Combine with tofu and sauce and pineapple chunks.
- Heat until vegetables soften, then serve over rice or Chinese noodles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.