Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound smoked country-style link sausage
- 1 x 20-ounce can pineapple chunks
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cover and simmer sausage in small amount of water for about 10 minutes. Remove sausage to absorbent paper and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Drain pineapple, reserving liquid. Add water to liquid to make 1½ cups.
- Cook green pepper and pineapple in butter about 2 minutes.
- Add sausage, honey, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Mix cornstarch with ginger and garlic; blend in measured liquid.
- Pour over sausage. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Serve over rice.