A TNT recipe.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 1½ lb lean pork loin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice (20 oz)
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¾ cup thinly sliced green pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- Trim visible fat from pork loin.
- Cut meat into thin strips.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Brown meat strips.
- Remove meat, set aside.
- Drain pineapple and mix pineapple just with water, vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce.
- Shake in glass jar until well mixed.
- Cook sweet and sour sauce in skillet until clear and slightly thickened.
- Add meat.
- Cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
- About 5 minutes before serving, add green pepper, onion slices and pineapple chunks.
- Serve over rice.