Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb tofu, firm, cubed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup tamari sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 cup mango, pureed
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 scallions, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cashews, toasted
- rice for 6
- Combine lemon juice, tamari, water, mango puree, honey, ginger, and garlic; blend well.
- Add cubed tofu to this marinade, stir gently, refrigerate and marinate for several hours (or overnight).
- Stir-fry scallions, bell peppers, and mushrooms in vegetable oil at medium high heat.
- After several minutes, add tofu and marinade. Lower heat, continue to stir-fry until bubbling hot.
- Remove from heat and stir in cashews. Serve over rice