Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into ½-inch cubes or strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15½-ounce) can pineapple chunks in unsweetened juice
- 1 (1.6-ounce) package no-fat brown gravy mix 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot (or ½ teaspoon ground ginger)
- 2 cups snow peas, washed and trimmed
- 3 cups hot cooked lo mein noodles, vermicelli noodles or rice
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- Add chicken and garlic; stir fry until chicken turns white on both sides.
- Meanwhile, drain pineapple juice into a 2-cup glass measure; add enough water to make 2 cups liquid.
- Pour 1½ cups of the liquid into skillet; heat to boiling.
- Stir gravy mix into remaining ½ cup liquid; stir into boiling mixture until thickened.
- Add pineapple, bell pepper, brown sugar, soy sauce and gingerroot.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Simmer 3 minutes; stir in snow peas.
- Simmer for 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve over noodles or rice.