Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 small head cabbage shredded
- 14½ ounce can tomatoes chopped and undrained
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- juice of half of a warmed lemon
- 1 medium white onion diced
- Toss all ingredients into a pot large enough to contain them then bring to a boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer and cook for 1½ hours.