Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 appetizer servings.
- 1 x 8-ounce package nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plum or peach preserves
- 8 x 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces wafer-thin sliced ham, about 16 to 24 slices
- 1 x 8-ounce package alfalfa sprouts
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish and preserves.
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese mixture on top of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with two to three slices of ham.
- Top ham with thin layer of sprouts.
- Roll up securely, wrap in foil and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, slice into ¾-inch slices; secure with toothpicks.