Makes 16 appetizer servings.
- 1 x 8-ounce package nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plum or peach preserves
- 8 x 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 ounces wafer-thin sliced ham, about 16 to 24 slices
- 1 x 8-ounce package alfalfa sprouts
- Combine cream cheese, horseradish and preserves.
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese mixture on top of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with two to three slices of ham.
- Top ham with thin layer of sprouts.
- Roll up securely, wrap in foil and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, slice into ¾-inch slices; secure with toothpicks.