Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For vegetarian. Taken from my fav cookbook.
- 300 g tempeh
- 100 g peanuts
- 5 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 fresh chile peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- oil (for deep frying)
- Cut tempeh into thin strips and deep fry until crisp and golden.
- Then fry peanuts until crisp.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok and fry garlic and shallots for 1 minute and add sliced chilies.
- Fry for another minute, add tomato, chili sauce, sugar and salt.
- Cook until sauce begin to thicken.
- Add tempeh and peanuts and stir to coat with sauce.
- Serve with warm rice.
- Drizzle lime juice, taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.