Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This irresistible snack mix has a fantastic blend of flavors and textures to enjoy. Mixed nuts, pretzels, cheesy crackers, and crispy cereal are blended with Sugar and spice for a snack that is sure to keep you munching." Original recipe yield: 10 1/2 cups.
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups square-shaped Cheese flavored crackers
- 3 cups Wheat cereal squares
- 1 1/2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Cool and serve