Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4½ oz coarsely chopped mixed dried fruit, such as raisins, apricots, cherries, prunes or cranberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dried orange peel
- 4 x 3 oz baked sweet potatoes
- In a small non-aluminum saucepan, combine all ingredients except potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer until liquid is slightly syrupy, 10-15 minutes.
- With fork, blossom the potatoes and spoon ¼ of the fruit mixture evenly over each.
Nutritional information Edit
Serving provides: 2 fruit, 1 bread, 7 cal. Each serving equals 203 cal, 0 gm fat, 3 gm protein, 30 gm carbo.