Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
from "Vegetarian Cooking for Diabetics"
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup broccoli, fresh, chopped
- ½ cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Dice the sweet potato and cook in the ½ c water covered until almost done.
- Add the broccoli and cook until tender.
- You may need to add more water.
- Add to hot vegetables the cottage cheese and sesame seeds and toss until blended.
Nutritional information Edit
1 serving = 362 cal, 2 meat, 2 veg, 2 bread, 1 fat